Tuesday 3 January 2012

Welcome to 2012

Things were a little quiet in here towards the end of last year so I thought it was high time for a new post.

The Exhibition went well, many thanks to all that came along :) Some good sales, so I was able to eat this Christmas. The framing side of things is coming together, some new equipment to order later this month and then I’ll start advertising in the spring.

I've been working on a number of commissions which I’m unable to post on here for contractual reasons, I can’t really talk about them much either, but they’re proving to be very educational and lots of fun from my point of view. The current batch of those should be finished later this month, so you’ll see some proper posts and new work after that :)

That’s it, other than to wish you all a very Happy New Year :) G x

No comments: