Monday 18 December 2006

posting number one...

So, this is my first blog posting. So far, so good it seems. My plan for this page is to post images and gibberings about whatever artwork I'm working on...and by putting this up in a public(ish) place like this, guilt myself into actually producing a bit more artwork, rather than vegetating in front of the TV night after night...I guess time will tell if this actually works...

I've managed to produce a reasonable number of watercolours this year (2006) - I'll post some here...soon/eventually. And I'd like to continue with these in 2007, but what I really feel a need to do is return to working in oils. I managed to get 4 small portraits done this year, but I think I need to work on larger canvases and bring more allegorical elements back into my work. I'll get some snaps of the portraits and some earlier larger oils on here too.

Well, I guess this will do for an opening...seems to have a nice earthy, chaotic feel to it... Hope you eventually find something of interest on here :) G

No comments: