Thursday 13 November 2008

Just up the road from Lornas picture...

Well another long gap between pictures…better late than never… I’ve always done things at glacially slow speed…but I usually get there in the end…stick with me :)

Anyway, this is the third new Eynsham one, so I’ve got a full set for the autumn exhibition in the Bartholomew Rooms 22nd -30th November.

Alas the Woodstock painting didn’t win any prizes, but it did get sold…twice…which was quite impressive for an exhibition where it wasn’t actually for sale…so I must be doing something right…I guess there’s hope for me yet…?

5 comments:

Lorna said...

Wow! These are just getting better. I am looking forward to seeing them at the exhibition.

Unknown said...

Thanks Lorna :)

natural attrill said...

I love this one, especially the road.
Penny.

MissT said...

Saw this one in the exhibition. Both A and I loved it, especially that the tiny slope into QS has become a huge incline (which is the case if you have a pram I'm told).

Your pictures stood out from the crowd yesterday - you really have found a distinctive 'voice' - and I'm glad that other people agree with me, and are putting their hands in their pockets.

Unknown said...

Thanks Penny and Miss T. Glad you like it :)

Didn’t manage any new pictures last week, but hope to start a new one imminently…The Rollright Stones I think it’ll be :) Still aiming for a collection of twenty good ones before heading off to the galleries, so I really do need to pull my finger out and get on with them :)