Thursday 14 February 2013

Painting

 

Sorry it's been so quiet in here lately, I'm working really hard on the framing to get that business established...longer term this will hopefully give me more painting time...honest ;-) anyway, I'm not framing tomorrow, I'm in the SOTA Gallery in Witney doing a painting demonstration. I'll be working on the Natasha portrait...so I should make some progress on that which is long overdue. I'll be there between 10 and 4.30 so pop in and say hi if you're nearby.

 

I've been preparing some new painting boards today for an up and coming solo exhibition, also at SOTA, these are going got be an extension of the orange forest pieces...I'll post some pictures of those as they develop over the next couple of weeks.

 

Ok, off to sleep now, big day tomorrow...will tell you all about it soon... :-)

 

No comments: