Sunday 14 January 2007

New Website

I seem to have been running around doing chores all weekend. When I finally got a moment to myself I really wasn't in the mood to paint, so I thought I'd do something with my webpage...It's been sat with nothing but a single image on the title page for months...

Anyway i've now uploaded something new, take a look if you get the time and let me know what you think. I've just setup a page for the oil paintings so far, I'll add one for watercolours and one for "lines" ie drawings and prints soon. There's also a simple link to this blog and email. So hopefully it'll be fairly simple, clear and easy to maintain.

Okay, time for a Whisky and a snooze. Back to the painting tomorrow evening.

Link to Website on the right and here

2 comments:

SueC said...

Very nice looking site. My english teacher always told me never to use 'nice' as it wasn't a proper word....but its in the OED so I am defying her still.

One suggestion though...perhaps a navigation back to the home page when you click through to one of your paintings??

You should consider getting your site listed here too:

http://www.paintingsandprints2.co.uk/

Unknown said...

“Nice” is fine with me :) Anything positive in fact…

I’ve got each painting opening in a new window at the moment. So a back button might not be quite right, as the main page should still be open in your original window…but perhaps a “close this window” button might be an idea…I’ll have to look into that…

That site looks interesting and I can’t help but notice some very fine flowers…:)

Thanks for the feedback. G

P.S. The watercolour part of the website should now be up and running. Just to add a little variety ;)